Instantly work out your biggest bonus
About Poker Stars
Poker Stars is one of the world's largest poker sites. It has received awards for winning the best 24/7 support.
When first depositing a minimum of $10 you will get a 100% match bonus! Start playing games from as little as 2c, not to forget the VIP Club that you can join as soon as you have started playing for real money. You have to spend more money to receive more points which will decide which level of VIP you are.
Poker Stars is known to have people that are at champion standard and have trained people to a much higher level. All you need to do is download the free software and start playing.
Poker Stars Profile
Special Offers & Promotions
- Deposit with bonus code ‘20FOR10’ and claim £20 free!
|Currency||USD, EUR, Argentinian Pesos, Australian Dollar, Brazilian Reals, Bulgarian Leva, Canadian Dollar, Chinese Renminbi, Czech Koruny, Danish Kroner, Hong Kong Dollars, Hungarian Forint, Icelandic Kronor, Indian Rupee, Japanese Yen, Malaysian Ringgits, Mexican Pesos|
|Payment Methods||Abaqoos, Bank/Wire Transfer, NETELLER, NetPay|
- Viktor “Isildur1” Blom tops online poker win list
- Poker Stars announce VIP Mega Month
- Enter 'Daniel's Room' with Poker Stars
- Home Poker Games at Poker Stars
- The Regional Championship of Online Poker
- PokerStars tournament raises £20,000 for cancer charity
- Sheringham Set For Best Ever EPT Finish
- How to Play Aggressive Poker
- UKIPT Moves to Edinburgh and Joins the Fringe
- PokerStars European Poker Tour Launches Revised Ranking System
- PokerStars to buy Full Tilt PokerStars
- 888 Holdings continues to display performance improvement
- Poker community mourns the loss of Amarillo Slim
- 888 prepare to move into the United States market
- Alderney Gambling Control Commission release independent report on Full Tilt Poker
- Poker enthusiasts eagerly anticipate new poker themed movie
- Nevada aims to emerge victorious in America's “Online Poker Arms Race”
- French investors still 'optimistic' for completion of Full Tilt Poker deal
- Bodog founder indicted by Maryland authorities in United States
- Shuffle Master to purchase Ongame poker network